This is what Kourtney Kardashian eats on the Keto Diet, a popular meal plan for weight loss (Image credit: Instagram)
- Kourtney Kardashian recently revealed her return to a keto diet for a month
- Kourtney Kardashian has planned a month on the keto diet
- A keto diet includes foods that are low in carbohydrates and high in fat
Kourtney Kardashian recently posted on poop declaring his return to a keto diet after two years. It would be a temporary diet and she plans to do it for a month. She said, “My body has never looked better than when I went on the keto diet two and a half years ago, when I did it for two months. From my experience, I have found the best method to train my body to cut down on sugar cravings, burn fat, and start weight loss by sticking to a keto diet. “
The reality TV star claimed that her previous diet was suggested by her doctor as “one of the fastest ways” to help her detox from metals (lead and mercury) in ketosis. Intermittent fasting was also part of her lifestyle on a keto diet. She then talked about the foods she avoided during her diet. These included sugary foods, fruits, root vegetables, processed foods, grains or starches, beans or legumes, certain condiments and sauces, alcohol, and unhealthy fats. She also avoided snacking as much as possible.
Here’s What Kourtney Kardashian’s Daily Meal Plan Looks Like
Kourtney Kardashian also listed her one month meal plan for the keto diet. The plan goes as follows:
- Breakfast: Her breakfast consists of an avocado smoothie containing a few drops of stevia (because she refrains from consuming honey). Other ingredients include bone broth powder, TCM oil, and blue-green algae.
- Breakfast: His lunch is protein-based and usually consists of a chef’s salad with turkey, egg whites, and greens.
- Having dinner: Kourtney’s favorite dinner is usually simple and can include salmon or chicken, cauliflower or broccoli rice, or sweet potato in small amounts.
- Additional: While snacking isn’t Kourtney’s favorite, she’s decided to go with walnuts or pecans and green tea or bone broth if she feels the urge.
Although Kourtney said she was “really excited to get back to her diet,” she also said she was more likely to return to her usual routine after a month.
A keto diet is characterized by a diet consisting of foods that are high in fat and low in carbohydrates. This type of diet would be quite restrictive but ideal for diabetes, epilepsy and weight loss.
Disclaimer: The tips and suggestions mentioned in the article are for general information purposes only and should not be construed as professional medical advice. Always consult your doctor or dietitian before starting a fitness program or making any changes to your diet.